This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Planner/buyer in Cork in a fast paced medical device company.
Reporting directly to the Master Scheduler you will be responsible the daily / weekly & monthly production planning activities
- Set up and maintaining Supply Chain KPI'S and management of KPI dashboard.
- Work cross functionally with production, engineering and finance to make improvements in credibility of production planning that will lead to improved service levels.
- Work with master scheduler and production to agree and monitor schedule
- Liaise with stakeholders ensuring management of the demand and capacity balance
- Ability to lead, motivate and communicate clear objectives
- Taking charge of change and seeking out improvements
- 5+ years' experience in planning.
- Third level education desirable
- Experience in a medical device or highly regulated manufacturing environment - desirable
- Advanced Excel & ERP system required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.