Pharmaceutical Warehouse Operative Role Available in Cork
The primary role will be the day to day operation of the warehouse, sampling and materials dispensary operations on-site.
Responsible for preparing the on-site warehouse and any off-site storage for GMP operation.
This role requires flexibility with regards to work schedules and shift work may be required to support business needs.
- Demonstrate an active approach to safety, industrial hygiene, environmental, cold chain management and GMP/GDP compliance
- Execute outbound shipments as per schedule including responsibility for all required documentation and scheduling of freight forwarders
- Key user of Oracle ERP system, specifically materials management modules.
- Implement corrective actions to ensure performance targets are consistently met and continuous improvement is demonstrated through KPI's
- Working flexible shift patterns to meet business needs and Manufacturing schedule
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in GMP warehouse environment.
- Experience of GMP warehouse start up is preferable.
- Strong systems experience, Oracle preferably.
- Experience in product shipments and hazard material/waste handling is preferable.
- Forklift (counter balance and stacker) experience is preferable.
- Relevant materials management/Quality certificate or diploma
- Relevant fork truck (counter balance, stacker) trained & licensed.
Job Type: Contract
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.