Are you a 2-3 years post qualified Pharmacist?
Would you love to diversify your experience and join an organisation whose mission is the continuous advancement of patient care?
If the above sounds like you in a nutshell, then I'd love to chat with you!
Due to the centralisation of a new department, I am delighted to be collaborating with a Cork-based Multinational Pharmaceutical company on their search for employees just like you.
This new department will be the primary point of contact for patients and external Healthcare professionals and will communicate detailed medical information to a variety of customer types.
The primary goal of this department is Enquiry Management and a day in the life of this position will involve;
- Developing, maintaining and demonstrating product and process (policies and procedures) expertise to respond to inquiries, with a focus on HCP and sales representative interactions
- Handling complex customer interactions including calls and alternate channels (e.g. emails, chats, etc.)
- Analysing customers' questions to formulate an accurate and complete response using approved resources in a timely manner
- Ensuring best in class customer support at all times
- Troubleshooting and resolving through appropriate channels
- Researching and using information from approved sources to accommodate customers' requests
- Demonstrating strong problem solving and decision making skills when addressing customer interactions
- Being accountable for effectively documenting customer interactions (e.g. enquiries, adverse events and product complaints) in accordance with good documentation practices in the appropriate systems/databases
- Identifying unmet customer needs and communicates to the business opportunities to drive answers and positive customer experiences
- Coordinating and participating in special projects or assignments as appropriate
- Seeking opportunities to enhance partnerships between TLAC and business partners (internal and external)
Given the highly-regulated nature of the environment, qualified Pharmacists will be vital to the success of this department.
Please do send your CV without delay to hear more about this amazing opportunity.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.