My client, an established Insurance broker, based in Waterford are looking to hire a Personal Lines Executive
- Providing New Business quotations and closing sales (Knowledge of the RELAY system is essential).
- Dealing with sales and service calls in a professional and efficient manner.
- Negotiating with clients to secure renewals.
- Issuing renewals within the required time frames as set out by the Central Bank
- Following up on required documentation within the time frames required under Delegated Authority Arrangements.
- Ability to evaluate client insurance requirements and provide suitable cover solutions.
- Minimum two year's prior experience working as an Insurance Broker.
- Strong Knowledge of the RELAY system.
- Candidates must hold at a minimum the APA Qualification, the CIP qualification is desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good negotiation skills to close new business sales and to secure renewal.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to including a confident telephone manner.
- Ability to take ownership & accountability for own actions and responsibilities.
- Strong attention to detail and time management.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.