Fund Performance Analyst role with a Global Asset Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the performance analysis team of a leading fund manager. Joining at Analyst level, the successful candidate will be responsible for performace measurement and portfolio analysis of global based institutional funds. Daily activities include;
- Calculation and validation of performance and benchmark returns using both internal and external systems.
- Calculation of ex-post risk measure and statistics.
- Responsible for the accuracy of performance related statistics and reference data on the systems mentioned above. This data includes benchmark statistics, total expense ratios, hedging policy, currency of management and reporting.
- Calculation of ex-post risk statistics.
- Involvement in projects and systems testing as required.
Candidates should have a strong numerical background and a minimum one years experience or internship in a related role. Other key competencies include.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or a related field.
- Proficient with Excel.
- Strong numerical and statistical skills
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn new skills and continue self-development.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels (up to senior management).
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.