A leading social media company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for an International People Experience Specialist to join their team.
The People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle.
We are looking for a People Services specialist who can help deliver excellent people services to our growing workforce. We are looking for someone who delivers best in class employee experience, enjoys solving problems, building and figuring out the best way to do things and is passionate about supporting employee's and connecting them with the resources and information that they need.
- Provide first level HR support to employees through our ticketing system, across the EMEA, LATAM and APAC regions
- Providing first level HR support for our global onboarding ticket queue; connecting pre-hire employees, recruiters and key partners with the information they need in relation to our onboarding processes
- Actively manage the resolution of tickets ensuring queries are escalated to the appropriate specialist where necessary
- 1-3 years of experience working with employees and HR processes / customer or employee focussed service
- BA/BS Degree qualified
- Experience with a ticketing system
- Experience within a HR function
- Excellent customer experience skills
- Attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Comfortable working through ambiguity and uncertainty in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment
- Self-directed and possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization, while building trust and fostering collaboration
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.