Due to the centralising of a new department to Cork, I am delighted to be supporting one of the most recognisable names in Pharmaceuticals, on their search for an experienced People/Operations Manager
This team will provide support to Healthcare Professionals, Patients and Sales Representatives in the US market, so the working schedule is 2pm to 10pm, Monday to Friday.
Excellent salary, benefits package and employee wellbeing programs.
Your new role will have People Management at its core and will see the following as part of your daily duties;
- Coordinating staff recruitment and effectively managing and developing individuals to deliver objectives
- Providing support for direct reports, including Performance Management and Development plans
- Providing feedback and coaching on individual performance through metrics and scorecards
- Monitoring team members, providing feedback and coaching to ensure contact consistency standards and that average monitoring scores meet or exceed established standards
- Managing daily team operations to effectively achieve individual and team goals
- Assigning individuals to day-to-day activities and providing team resource
- Ensuring operational goals are met with best in class processes/systems and within compliance boundaries
- Providing input and feedback to continuously improve daily processes
- Facilitating meetings to communicate team performance goals and results, and general business needs
A key deliverable of the People/ Operations Manager is maintaining and forging strong Partnerships by;
- Partnering with US Workforce Management to ensure staff are properly scheduled to meet customer needs
- Collaborating with US Reporting to ensure metrics are available for performance purposes
- Partnering with US Learning and Quality colleagues to manage training needs as well as participating in calibration sessions
- Collaborating with US Medical Operations to ensure answer resources are available for the team and delivery of key metrics and business processes
- Supporting US Business Liaisons and Business Operations in building brand relationships
- Supporting projects as needed to improve company performance
- Attending meetings that support management of the contact centre business
- Working with Senior Manager and Director to develop and maintain relationships
As the People/ Operations Manager, you will drive employee engagement through;
- Demonstrating company behaviours including the core values of Integrity, Excellence and Respect for People
- Creating and contributing to an environment that creates enthusiasm and accountability for satisfying customer needs
- Respecting people's expertise and work experience in a way that encourages collaboration, innovation and commitment to a common vision
- Ensuring the alignment between the goals of the business, team goals and individual goals
- Creating a safe environment where all team members feel they can share their unique opinions and ideas
- Supporting efforts to implement processes and technologies to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Creating an environment that expects compliance
- Recognising and following all compliance policies, laws and regulations
- Completing all training and associated tests on time
- Integrating compliance into daily activities
If you feel that that the above sounds exactly like your experience, and you are available to work from 2pm to 10pm Monday to Friday then I'd love to speak with you!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.