Opportunity for an HR generalist looking for a blended L&D role
As part of this growing business you will be a key part of their learning and development strategy as well as their Human Resources Operations. You will be working together with management to ensure the best policies and procedures are being followed, leading engagement programs and analyzing the training metrics to ensure an according training plan is in place.
Purpose of the position
- Manage training and development at all levels for the site.
- Support a broad range of HR activities that will deliver the People Strategy.
- Support the development and drive the implementation of the L&D Blueprint.
- Generalist HR support to the site.
- Management of annual training & development plans.
- Collaborate with the managers to conduct training needs analysis and talent development programmes.
- Deliver learning programmes to help achieve business objectives.
- Promote L&D initiatives, services and resources.
- Produce meaningful L&D metrics.
- Work closely with Group HR Functions to deliver on the People Strategy.
- Incorporate BTPD program into internal training programs.
- Utilise internal system for training updates and communication.
- Support and when required manage the delivery of specific business focused HR projects.
- Work closely with selected operations team on all areas of general HR support, disciplinaries, grievances, employee relations, recruitment needs, and performance.
- 5-7 years' experience in a HR Generalist role with experience in L&D, employee relations, communications, talent and development, resourcing, organisation design and change programmes
- A Degree in HR (or related discipline)
- Proven project management experience with excellent presentation skills
- Solution oriented and the ability to think outside of the box to develop employee relations, engagement and development strategies
- Ability to work within a professional team striving for excellence
- Flexible to travel to other sites at least quarterly
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.