Leading Insurance company | Permanent
A leading insurance company is seeking a qualified lawyer to join its Life division to work on pension matters.
- Advising on pensions law, broker, trust and general financial services regulatory matters
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of pensions, trust and commercial documentation
- Supporting the business by keeping up to date and advising on upcoming legislative and regulatory changes that might impact the business
- Providing advice with a view to mitigate commercial legal risk and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Qualified Lawyer with at least 2 years' of relevant experience.
- Pensions or insurance experience gained in Ireland.
- Experience in a top tier law firm is an advantage.
- Good technical knowledge, drafting ability and attention to detail.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY INTERESTS YOU PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT BERNARDO PINA ON 014321555 OR BPINA@MORGANMCKINLEY.IE FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.