Compliance Officer PCF12
Ensure compliance of a regulated credit servicing firm with the Central Bank of Ireland's regulations. Provide ongoing support and expertise to the European Compliance Department
· Implement a compliance programme appropriate for a regulated credit servicing firm
· Develop policies and procedures required for a regulated credit servicing firm
· Operate a monitoring plan to ensure all controls are working effectively
· Provide compliance training to staff on a general and targeted basis
· Act as the main contact person for interactions with the Central Bank of Ireland
· Assist in the development of the Global Compliance Monitoring Framework
· Prepare Compliance reports for the board of the regulated credit servicing firm, regional management and European/Global Compliance
· Attend meetings as a compliance representative with business units where required
· Attend meetings with other group compliance representatives
· Ensure good communication between the business and European/Global Compliance
· Manage, execute and deliver internal compliance projects and projects relating to specified regulatory obligations
· Assist with European and Global compliance projects
· Support European Compliance Department in all matters within its scope of operations
· Relevant academic 3rd level and/or professional qualifications
· 3+ years' experience with a credit servicing firm
· Ability to design and implement a compliance framework for this firm type
· Experience writing policies and procedures
· Necessary skills to provide a full monitoring programme
· Capacity to work independently while escalating and reporting of key issues.
· Strong attention to detail essential, in addition to flexibility and diligence
· Private Equity experience beneficial
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Multi-Jurisdictional Compliance experience desirable
· Fluency in a European Language desirable
A competitive salary and benefits package within an autonomous and progressive environment will be on offer to the right candidate.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.