Electrical Design Engineer - Dublin
Reporting to the optical engineer, the successful candidate will work as part of the Product Development Team with our client who are a forward-thinking electronics company who service the medical device, aerospace and automotive industries.
- Design, develop and streamline UV LED Curing Systems, assembly steps and processes.
- Lead and perform all Module level tests for qualification before integration of the Curing System
- Improve and provide technical support on UV Curing Equipment.
- Prepare work instructions for new processes.
- Establish Quality Gates for all incoming raw material & outgoing end assembled Equipment.
- Support and boost Sales confidence while equipping them with tests data, technical bulletins, building presentation decks and support in exhibitions.
- Manage projects with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage vendors and development partners.
- This person will be part of the product development team.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3-7 years' experience in an electromechanical function.
- At least 3 years' experience in PCB Design, LED or lighting experience.
- Experience using Altium design software is an advantage.
- A good attitude to customer service, how can you help the company build relationships with new and existing customers.
- A Self-starting attitude with ideas, chipping in and help grow the business.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.