Exciting role for a Payroll Specialist to progress their career to a Management role
- Lead the Group Payroll function with 3 direct reports
- Authorisation and Sign off of 2800ee payroll
- Financial oversight of Payroll, Payroll Operations and HR budgets
- Support the preparation of HR's Annual Planning Submission and HR's Medium Term Plan
- Oversee the financial quality assurance of the Group's Payroll & Processes, extending to 3rd party accounting reconciliations, bank account reconciliations, and 3rd party payment processes
Skills and Experience Required:
- + 3 years at a Payroll Specialist level
- Volume payroll experience (+500ee)
- Enterprise payroll software experience
- Highly analytical
- Business Partnering skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.