Payroll Specialist - 14 month FTC
An excellent opportunity within a well know pharmacuetical company has just come into Morgan McKinley.
If you are interested in working across EMEA markets & developing your payroll experience over a 14 month period, then keep on reading.
Morgan McKinley is working closely alongside a well know multinational based in East Cork recruiting for a Payroll Specialist looking to develop their career in a SSC environement. If you are someone who is interested in a challenging role where you will get the chance to provde assistance on payroll transformational projects, then this is a step in the right direction!
- Working with HR and Payroll providers to ensure consistent and accurate flow of information and that Payrolls are processed accurately, timely and in accordance with country local requirements.
- Month end payroll activities-preparing journals, accruals and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure that monthly and yearly local tax payments and compliance requirements are met.
- Ensure sufficient controls are in place and are implemented to capture changes month on month and any differences are reconciled and explained.
- Provides timely and accurate reporting to internal and external agencies, e.g. Inland Revenue, etc.
- Prepare employee and payroll tax payments.
- Create and maintain control DTP documentation, process flows and procedures.
- Ensure a consistent focus and involvement in driving efficiencies and process improvements.
- Manage the Payroll SPARC system ensuring mails are answered in a timely manner and filed appropriately.
- Work with external providers regarding specific payroll treatment for employees' e.g. expatriate and international assignments.
- Working with internal and external audit to ensure the integrity of the payroll information.
- The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, excellent initiative & the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Someone with previous experience in a SSC environment would be desirable but this is not a requirement.
- A suitable candidate will be able to work within a team, will have excellent problem solving skills & be able to navigate through complex issues that arise within the role.
If you feel like you would be suitable for this role & are interested in discussing the position further, please give Rachel a call on 021 2300 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.