EMEA Payroll Specialist wanted for Multinational Software Company based in City Centre
- Consistently perform highly accurate and compliant payroll processing for their assigned countries
- Process salaries, withholding taxes, pensions, vacation, sick leave and worker's compensation records, accurately & timely
- Work with payroll providers to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing and review output
- Partner with HR, Accounting, vendors and other stakeholders
- Answer employee queries regarding their payroll
- Create and update payroll procedure documentation
- Compile reports as needed and provide to HR, management etc.
- Support statutory financial audit and data collection to assist with external and internal audits
- Perform statutory reporting for payroll
- Create Purchase Order for payroll service fees, garnishments and taxes etc.
- Focus on identifying process improvements and payroll automation
- Complete other tasks as requested
- Work with internal and external parties (tax entities, vendors, pension brokers) to resolve issues
- Analyse and provide payroll reports to management
- Assist with and answer questions for the Accounting team and audit queries
- Work with other departments (Tax, HR, Legal, Corporate Accounting, FP&A) to resolve issues
- Work with external parties (tax entities, vendors, pension brokers) to resolve issues
- Guide and instruct payroll execution and controls
- 1+ years' experience in a similar role (Payroll)
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent computer skills - proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Proven commitment to achieving deadlines and delivering high quality work
- Fluency in another European languages is a plus
- EMEA Payroll experience is a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.