Payroll opportunity Limerick
- Process end to end weekly and monthly payrolls for a portfolio of clients
- Complete all payroll reports weekly/monthly as required
- Act as main point of contact for each allocated client for all their Payroll queries
- Ensure accurate and timely Payroll Submissions, Statement acknowledgements and payments on Revenue On Line system
- Maintain and review existing payroll processes, with on-going identification of opportunities for improvement in both efficiencies and controls
- Ensure all additional payroll reporting requirements such as Pension Reporting and General Ledger Reporting are met in a timely manner
- Dealing with both client and employee issues - primarily over email and phone
- Advising clients on PRSI and basic tax issues relating to payroll
- Support Audits of the payroll process both by internal and external bodies
- Perform reviews of other team members payrolls where required
- Other Ad Hoc Payroll Team duties as they arise
- A minimum of 2-3 years payroll administration experience in a busy environment
- Experience of large volume and/or multiple payrolls
- Current working knowledge of relevant PRSI/Tax legislation
- Strong positive attitude and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong listening skills
- The ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines in a calm and efficient manner, while also maintaining a strong Team player approach to the role
- IPASS Qualification is preferable but not essential
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and strong continuous development opportunities.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.