A leading professional institution based in Dublin city centre is seeking an individual with strong payroll experience.
A leading professional institution based in Dublin city centre is seeking an individual with strong payroll experience and IPASS qualified who has the ability to manage multiple payrolls and can work on their own initiative.
This is a 2 year FTC with a very high possibility of going permanent. It's an exciting role for someone looking to further their payroll career, with the ideal candidate being a motivated and enthusiastic professional with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Manage the weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and ad hoc payroll processes including the processing of expenses, sick, holiday and maternity pay
- Take responsibility for ensuring timely and accurate payroll processing and administration
- Process new hires, terminations, status changes, tax changes, pay rate changes etc.
- Take responsibility for the checking of trial and final payroll outputs which includes payslips and gross to net reports
- Month end reporting including the preparation of payroll journals
- Process off-cycle payments including final salary, ad hoc payments etc.
- Complete and reconcile the payrolls and provide payroll reports as required
- Ensure all payroll reporting requirements relating to both Pensions and Insurance are met in a timely manner
- Ensure all statutory obligations in respect of PAYE / PRSI / USC are met
- Ensure accurate and timely Payroll Submissions, reconciliation of P30 Statements and payments completed on Revenue Online system (ROS)
- Produce data for time-lined statutory and regulatory returns e.g. Tax, pension etc.
- Prepare and submit CSO returns
- Act as a point of contact for any queries in a timely and professional manner, ensuring the delivery of a high level of internal customer service
- Review existing payroll processes for opportunities for improvement in both efficiencies and controls
- Reconcile year-end and pre year-end data to include returns; running year end control reports for all Departments and checking same on an on-going basis
- Support audits of the payroll process by both internal and external auditors
- Stay up to date with all changes in payroll, pensions and employment legislation
- Work collaboratively with the HR Department in supporting the development of change and improvements in the payroll process
- Build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Ensure compliance with GDPR in relation to payroll documents and records
- Maintain full confidentiality of sensitive material and information
Key requirements of the Payroll Executive/Manager:
- Proven high volume payroll processing experience
- IPASS qualification
- Up to date knowledge of all aspects of payroll procedures and related practices, including BIK, Bike to Work and Commuter Saver schemes and the processing of pension and other benefits
- Excellent understanding of payroll taxes
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply online today!
Refer a friend and receive a €250 One For All voucher should we successfully place them in a role. Terms and conditions apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.