New role just in!!!
A new exciting opportunity for someone with payroll experience or with a keen interest in learning about payroll and all its entails!
This role will be part of a large team that works with Clients across Ireland and UK. Strong communication skills and ability to think on your feet is essential as you act as a point of contact for clients.
If you have an interest in Payroll or would love to explore Payroll as a career, this role could be the ideal role for you.
Key Duties include:
- Coordinate with teams to facilitate customer need fulfillment of Onboarding, payroll, expense and tax information.
- Providing advice on Salaries and Expenses.
- Operate and process of payroll in conjunction with a back-office team.
- Identify areas of improvement or automation to deliver the highest quality service.
- Help develop initiatives to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Background in Payroll is an advantage but not essential but a background in Accounting is preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume role
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal is essential in order to deliver a high standard of customer service to clients
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.