Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Financial professional in Dublin City Centre
Foreign Exchange Payments Clerk
Location: Dublin City Centre
Located in the Dublin City Centre this International Payments company is seeking a driven and ambitious professional with a keen interest in Finance and Trading services. The position of Payments Clerk will be an integral part of the team working through the reconciliation of client accounts and daily operations. Apply Online Today!
- Ensure smooth and timely processing of daily settlements for all markets
- Ensure clear communication to the dealer desk of any problems or delays.
- Reconciliation of payments in to trades and payments out
- Managing centralised mailbox, tracking activity in order to provide reports
- Speaking with our bankers regarding payments and queries
- Escalate any problems promptly to senior management
- To work effectively within the Operations team with other colleagues, to co-ordinate and produce in-line with team tasks and goals
- Identify areas for improvement in relation to the client's journey and to increase efficiency within the operation
- Ensuring full compliance and adherence to policies and procedures.
- High level of attention to detail
- Initiative and pro-activity
- Planning and organising
- Customer service orientation
- Mathematically literate
- 1-year experience within a financial institution, forex industry would be advantageous
Apply Online Today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.