One of the world's leading tech companies is looking to hire an experienced Partner Marketing Manager in Dublin
Partner Marketing Manager EMEA
11 month Contract
Client's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world
closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of
company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what
matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new
products or helping a small business expand its reach, people here are builders at
heart. Our teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower
people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we
can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started. We seek a
product marketer who is knowledgeable and passionate about marketplaces and mobile
The ideal candidate has experience both launching and growing products that help people
discover products they love and businesses drive sales. They also bring deep understanding
of industry competitive landscape, trends, and business models and have strong and informed
perspective on how to build and work with partners to accelerate key metrics. She or he must
have experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results, and
developing and executing against regional launch plans to bring marketplace products to
market. Excellent analytical and communication skills as well as comfort with ambiguity are
This is a position with a focus on outbound partner marketing.
Responsibilities include event management, constructing sales and partner assets, and
managing our relationship with partners at scale.
* You will lead and support regional events, specifically industry trade shows to drive
company and marketing objectives.
* You will also measure, analyze and report on strategic effectiveness and return on
investment for event programs - providing input to ensure Marketplace is integrated
thoughtfully into marketing messaging and campaigns.
* Discover, drive, edit, test and create success stories to help represent the value of
Marketplace to businesses by working with our platform partners or cross-functional
* Plan and lead successful product launches and ongoing marketing campaigns,
educating businesses and individual sellers on how to use Marketplace.
* While this is a partner marketing role, you will also need to understand the multiple
players in the ecosystem across consumers, businesses, partners and other
* Communicate the value proposition of new products to all business facing go-tomarket teams and ensure that effective sales support materials and packages are
* Drive product adoption and usage rates by supporting market facing programs and
effective product launch support - Be willing and able to flex between strategic and
* BA/BS degree - 5 years work experience
* 2+ years' experience working in a product marketing capacity
* Experience working with two to three sided marketplaces
* Experience with event management, creating and building events from scratch
* Excellent written and verbal communicator
* Customer-focused, collaborative, and data-driven
* Experience in a start-up environment
* Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results, and developing
and executing against regional launch plans to bring marketplace products to market
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.