Amazing opportunity for an experience Partner Manager with a pre-IPO client
Our Client is a large global social media site, are looking for a self-driven Partner Manager, for their first-ever Growth Sales landing team in EMEA in Dublin. You will develop deep relationships with some of the world's most sophisticated brand and performance advertisers and use our client's paid and organic solutions to meet their goals.
This founding group will be responsible for building our advertiser business across the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain and Italy.
What you'll do:
- Unlock new mid-market advertising partnerships across a range of companies including large consumer brands and fast-paced start-ups
- Build your book of business through education and adoption of our ads offering to hit quarterly advertiser activation and revenue targets
- Use strategic vision and creative thinking to solve some of our advertisers' toughest business problems
- Work with cross functional teams to influence the product roadmap based on market needs
- Help build an international business around one of the fastest growing advertising platforms in history
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years digital advertising and sales experience, with proven track record of changing and influencing mid-market client's digital strategy and or business outcomes
- Experience working with executive-level marketers
- Previous experience overachieving sales quotas and goals by locking in quarterly and annually business plans
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to build advocacy and deepen relationships
- German language proficiency or native speaker level
What's in it for you:
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be part of the original landing team.
- This role is an awesome combination of entrepreneurial opportunity with the support and long-term path of a globally known brand.
- This position offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
If you would like to learn more please send an updated CV and get in touch with Claire at Morgan McKinley for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.