We are looking for Part Time Customer Service Agents based in Blackrock (County Dublin)!
Customer Service Agents are vital to customers. As a Customer Service Agent, you will solve problems, offer support & provide answers over the phone to our client's wide customer base across their range of products & services. From simple, straight forward queries, to complex problems requiring investigation & escalation, no two interactions are exactly alike - variety is the spice of life!
About the role:
- Permanent position
- Location: Blackrock (County Dublin)
- Part Time - Evenings and weekends
- 3 weeks Full Time training
- Required Leaving Certificate (Maths and English Ordinary level) or equivalent
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and proven ability to actively listen.
- Proven demonstrable commitment to providing superior customer service and delivering first call resolution.
- Proven track record of resolving difficult or complex customer queries.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint is preferred
- Open to learning new technical skills across our current & future customer relationship management systems.
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to their work.
- Patient & emotionally intelligent
- Strong team player
- Professional, courteous & enthusiastic
- Competitive Salary that increases as you progress in your career.
- Training, coaching & development programmes ensuring you get all the tools you need to succeed.
- Lots of support & encouragement - we all know what the first day nerves are like!
- Educational support through e-learning, classroom based courses & Institute of Banking.
- Regular fun days & celebrations of all big dates in the calendar.
- Subsidised Canteen.
- Break out area with TV's, couches, pool table, darts, table tennis, vending machines & ATM!
- Active & engaging Social Committee.
- Volunteering & fundraising opportunities.
- Excellent seaside location, well serviced by Dart & Bus.
- Flexibility in your working hours.
- Casual dress code
- 23 days paid annual leave plus 9 Bank Holidays per year.
- Maternity, Paternity & Parental leave.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.