Part-Time Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Responsible for the daily download of all bank statements and update to the Accounts Receivable team.
- Responsible for the accurate cash applications of multi currency client payments to the accounting system on a daily basis.
- Responsible for daily updates to the Accounts Receivable team for any queries on unapplied cash from clients.
- Support Accounting team with suspense account reconciliation on a monthly basis and investigation and clearing.
- Liaise closely with the Accounts Receivable team to ensure timely remittances are received for all cash payments. .
- Manage all tasks under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- 1-3 year experience in AR/Credit control
- Prior experience in a multi -national, multi entity and multi-currency environment is desirable.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Strong time management and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritize in a fast moving environment
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Sheets and Google Applications
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.