Order to Cash - Process Lead
The Order to Cash (OTC) Process lead is responsible for stewardship of global template. The OTC Process Lead will support end to end design and implementation of the solution or delivery methods and tools. The OTC Process lead will support the change management and training aspect as this is a key deliverable for the project across all entities. The OTC Process Lead will be responsible for any additional tasks that may be assigned during the Project by GPM
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to thoroughly understand the scope of the project, the project schedule and all administrative project management requirements.
- Organize, plan and schedule meetings and calls required with all relevant cross thread teams
- Create, maintain and distribute status reporting ensuring all relevant teams are kept updated ie OCM, PMO etc
- Establish clear ownership for tasks
- Support delivery of project objectives.
- Track progress and review project tasks on a regular basis to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
- Assess issues and identify solutions to meet overall project objective
- Proactively communicate and manage project status, issues & risks to management.
- Arrange training, testing and align training and testing with overall project plan
- Other duties may be assigned
- Travel is a requirement for this role in excess of 50%
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Project Management - Exposure to previous global projects
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Project Change Management - Develops workable implementation plans; Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors the change and evaluates results.
- Customer Service - Relevant experience in a customer services environment
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands and prioritize accordingly; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, and/or unexpected events.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of (operational) opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets operational goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Dependability - Follows organizational direction, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Decision Making - Assess a situation and make appropriate decisions based on relevant information; Engage with project stakeholders to assimilate relevant business requirements to make decisions on
- PRINCE2 Foundation certificate preferred
- SAP system experience required from an OTC (order to cash perspective)
- Previous customer services or finance experience required
- Fluent in English
- Preferably 1-2 years of project exposure
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.