Leading tech company and search engine is looking for a fluent Italian speaker to add to their digital marketing optimization team
Language Requirements: Fluent Italian and English
This well known search engine has an immediate need for driven, marketing savvy, team players to cultivate internal products into our rapidly-developing technical solution group. You will be responsible for internal Ads Search throughout the execution cycle.
- Manage a book of business as an Optimisation Specialist, working with the Sales team to drive activation of revenue for Search by optimizing client's marketing campaigns
- Deep-dive into the client's business objectives and work with Account Management teams to deliver relevant and holistic campaign management support
- Work with cross site and cross functional teams to drive short and long term account growth
- Pioneer the role of Optimisation Specialists in supporting client requirements for the client's Search solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience with managing digital marketing campaigns, online measurement and operations driving customer impact.
- Experience with pitching digital solutions to clients or direct sales experience
- Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Proven experience in thinking strategically analyzing the needs of clients. Comfort in dealing with ambiguity and complexity
- High degree of proactivity and ownership of accounts, deliverables and KPIs - self-starter and self-driven attitude
- Demonstrated success on projects - ability to independently lead, communicate and collaborate with multiple stakeholders and work effectively with global teams
- Campaign Management
- Campaign Optimization
- Stakeholder Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Data Analytics
- Customer Engagement
- Digital Marketing
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.