A leading multinational tech company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for an Optimisation Specialist with Spanish.
This company has an immediate need for driven, marketing savvy, team players to cultivate internal products into the companies rapidly-developing technical solution group.
Manage a book of business as an Optimisation Specialist, working with the Sales team to drive activation of revenue for Search by optimizing client's marketing campaigns
- Deep-dive into the client's business objectives and work with Account Management teams to deliver relevant and holistic campaign management support
- Work with cross site and cross functional teams to drive short- and long-term account growth
- Pioneer the role of Optimisation Specialists in supporting client requirements for Google Search solutions
- Bachelor's degree
- 4 years of experience with managing digital marketing campaigns, online measurement and operations driving customer impact.
- Experience with pitching digital solutions to clients or direct sales experience
- Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Proven experience in thinking strategically analyzing the needs of clients.
- High degree of proactivity and ownership of accounts, deliverables and KPIs - self-starter and self-driven attitude
- Demonstrated success on projects - ability to independently lead, communicate and collaborate with multiple stakeholders and work effectively with global teams
- Experience with Campaign Management, Optimization, Stakeholder Management, Data Analytics and Digital Marketing
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.