Are you a natural leader who believes in getting to know your team, their strengths and allowing them to maximise their potential?
Do you believe that metrics and targets take care of themselves once your team is empowered and engaged to achieve?
If this sounds like you in a nutshell, you'll be delighted to know that I am recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager, with one of Cork's most sought after companies. This is a permanent role and will suit those coming from a long career in people management.
A day in the life of this position can include;
- Actively managing customer relationships and using outputs of customer survey to drive actions and performance.
- Conducting regular communication opportunities with affiliates to fully understand and meet their requirements. The manager will demonstrate and drive a customer focused approach in all communications with both affiliate and local stakeholders.
- Regular 1:1 catch ups with team members to develop engagement and commitment, as well as actively recognising and developing top talent
- Succession planning
- Fostering and driving a culture of operational excellence with compliance, people and customer focus being a top priority
- Recognise and reward those excelling within the team
What qualities does this person possess?
- Demonstrable passion for People Management and leadership
- Experience in working to tight deadlines in order to complete assigned projects and meet defined objectives and milestones.
- The ability to recognise changing needs and pre-prioritise activities accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to influence and establish credibility, trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in working as part of a wider management team
To discuss this role in complete confidence, please send your most recent CV!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.