Operations Manager role 20 minutes from Cork City
Our client a growing Pharmaceutical Multinational in the Cork area, are recruiting for a strategic and commercially driven Operations Manager for their site just 20 minutes from Cork City.
Have you managed large Teams in a Pharma environment and want to work with one of the worlds leading manufacturing facilities? Then check the requirements and apply today.
Education & experience
- Minimum Degree Qualified, ideally Masters Qualification ( Supply Chain, Business, Chemistry, Science)
- The ideal candidate will have multi industry with high volume manufacturing or batch manufacturing applicable.
- Ideally with a background in pharmaceutical industry or broad manufacturing experience.
- Strong business acumen and a proven track record of innovative and creative mindset.
- Proven track record as a people leader within a fast paced, results focused environment.
- Strategic Thinker: driven to envision a better future; takes any role or job and makes it better; has relentless dissatisfaction with status quo; motivated to leave things better than they were; a change agent. The ability to identify patterns or connections between situations that are not obviously related, and to identify key or underlying issues in complex situations; includes using creative, conceptual or inductive reasoning.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.