Fantastic opportuntiy for an experienced call centre Operations Manager
We are working closely with our client to source an experienced Operations Manager to join their business in Cork. Working closely with the COO, you will take responsiblity for the daily running and management of the centre through the effective us of resources including achieving customer service targets.
- Managing the daily running of the call centre - effective resource planning and implementing call centre strategies and operations
- Carrying out performance reviews and needs assessments
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality
- Client Relationship Management
- Liasing with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues
- Monitoring randon calls to improve quality, minimise erros and track operative performance
- Performance Management
- Working with HR to source talent
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Operational planning & scheduling
- Co-ordinating bonus, reward and incentive scheme's
- Operational training & development
- 7 years operational experience - ideally with 5 years within a call centre environment
- Strong leadership & management experience
- The ability to adapt and work in a fast paced environment
- Probelm solving and analytical skills
- Project management experience
- Previous experience of prioritising and controlling the workload of a team
- Strong IT SKills
- Previous experience in forecasting & scheduling.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send an updated copy of you CV to Geraldine in Morgan McKinley for a confidential discussion.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.