Operations Manager - Agri Chemical - South East
Operations Manager - Argri/Food - South East
Our client is one of the leading businesses in their sector, who have recently expanded due to increased demand for their product lines. Given this expansion they are looking to add an experienced Operations Manager to their team. This person will be tasked with leading the Production, Warehousing, Maintenance and Quality arms of the business as well as ensuring day to day operational integrity.
- Development and implementation of the operational business plan, setting KPIs, annual budget preparation, to deliver growth and profit objectives for the organisation
- Drive continuous improvement activities to achieve World Class manufacturing excellence by embedding a lean culture with the team
- Ensure performance is optimised by improving productivity, efficiency and reducing operating costs
- Partake in the development and implementation of a plan for waste reduction throughout the plant
- Direct the planning function, to ensure customer orders are planned, scheduled and fulfilled on-time, in conjunction with the Production Manager
- Ensure clear and effective communication channels are in place for employees, leading to a motivated workforce, addressing obstacles and providing direction for problem solving
- Carry out performance appraisals and disciplinary actions, as required, ensuring issues are dealt with in a reasonable, fair and consistent manner, in conjunction with the HR Manager
- Maintain and continuously improve GMP standards and promote a quality compliant culture
- Keep abreast of managerial and technical competencies, partaking in regular training both in-house and external
- Build a culture of training and development across the department, addressing the need for role planning and succession management
If you feel you are the right person for this role or would like to learn more apply here or contact Conor Directly on email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.