An opportunity to lead a large team within a multi award winning company
A multi award winning Irish based waste services business that competes on the basis of customer-focus and service excellence are looking to hire an Operations Manager for their Dublin site.
Title: Service Delivery (Operations) Manager
- Manage a team of 60 to 70 staff
- Thrive in a customer service environment
- Be accountable for P&L performance
- Report business performance to the directors
- Have a strong knowledge of the Dublin region
- Manage all logistics and fleet management.
- Manage company personnel
- 5+ Years of Logistics, Fleet management or Operations Management experience
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer experiences. Aware of customer needs; makes decisions with customer in mind; builds strong customer relationships.
- Possesses a multitude of contacts, acquaintances, and resources; is popular and connected to newly released and vital information
- Great development of skills within a fast paced environment
- Opportunity to progress to the General Manager of the Dublin entity of the business
- Be a recognised leader of a multi award winning business.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.