Operations Analyst - Insurance | Dublin City
There is an exciting position for an Operations Analyst in a multinational company - a leader in the reinsurance industry. This well-known company are based in the heart of Dublin City Centre making it easily accessible via public transport from all areas across Dublin.
This company are spread across Europe and elected as one of the most prestigious companies in the reinsurance industry, renowned for providing high-quality products and solving client's problems and challenges. This role offers an excellent salary and generous package along with agile working and flexible working hours. Previous experience working on regulatory projects within insurance would be a distinct advantage for this role as you will be involved in projects across the various business funcations.
You will be working as part of a vibrant and energetic team, working very closely with the Deputy Chief Operations Officer, assisting and providing governance operational support. This role will cover projects across all departments of the business. The successful candidate will also be responsible for managing and monitoring service delivery to third parties, managing key performance and indicators.
- Responsible for providing functional support to the business internally, assisting with management and monitoring of internal services to clients
- Working closely with the Deputy Chief Operations Officer to ensure all operations are governed appropriately within policies and procedures
- Consistently building strong rapport with the branch network to enhance working relationships between teams
- Provide assistance with communications for all participants within the service operations groups and work closely with the Deputy COO on same
- Responsible for assisting, managing and monitoring service delivery to third-party services, ensuring adherence to any relevant regulation's and legislations
- Assist service operations, providing risk advisory, assisting with information regarding performance indicators, objectives and results
- Ensure timely communications across the business re day to day conduct, notifying employees re goals and/or deviations from the objectives of the day to day operations within the company
- Minimum two years' experience working in a regulatory position within insurance industry
- Strong understanding of the insurance and reinsurance operational support/requirements
- Experience working on projects within the insurance industry
- Third level degree in Business, Finance or similar
- An understanding of reporting requirements that drive business insights and support decision making
- Strong relationship and communication skills with the ability to communicate successfully with colleagues at all levels and build effective working relationships
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications - Excel & PowerPoint
- Autonomous individual who thrives on independence with strong prioritisation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.