Operational Risk Manager | Dublin City Centre
A financial services company based in Dublin City Centre are hiring for an Operational Risk Manager to join their team. Reporting directly to the Head of Operational Risk, this role will provide an endless amount of skill enrichment and exposure to senior management.
The Operational Risk Manager will have a variety of duties conducting risk assessments from products to operations and across projects and services in the group.
The Operational Risk Manager role is offered on a permanent basis with a generous benefits package including medical cover for you and dependants. With a generous amount of annual leave this company also offer club subscriptions and flexible working arrangements to aid a health work-life balance. This company are eager to help you progress your career professionally and therefore cover fees towards professional bodies,
- Implement risk management policies and procedures across the business
- Provide ad-doc operational risk reporting including analysis trends, statistical and KPI tracking analysis
- Chair monthly operational risk management meetings with other teams members
- Carry out preparation behind Risk and Controls Assessments of Operational Activities and ensure timely review
- Provide training and coaching to staff members on appropriate operational risk error reporting
- Maintain logs of operational errors and tracking appropriate mitigation of same
- Conduct deep dive risk assessments and/or other projects as required by the business
- Carry out risk assessments on all third party suppliers
- Ensure all new regulations and legislations applicable to the business are implemented as appropriate and staff members are educated re new policies and procedures as required
- Travel as required to fulfil requirements of the role
- Third level education
- Qualification in risk is preferable
- Previous experience working in a fund administrator in an operational risk capacity
- In depth knowledge of risk assessment techniques, regulatory risk requirements and risk guidelines and/or principles
- Previous experience designing or conducting second (2LOD) line controls
- Ability to adapt and project manage across a variety of locations whilst maintaining an operationally effective environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.