Operational Risk Manager
Dublin City Centre | Financial Services Institution
This is an exciting position for a senior candidate with Operational Risk experience. You will be supporting the Head of Operational Risk in overseeing the successful implementation and execution of the Operational Risk Management Framework. You will be working closely with the CRO in promoting the risk culture across the firm.
- Involved in the implementation of the firms Operational Risk Management Framework. This will include program strategy and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Ensure operational risks across the firm are identified, measured, managed, monitored and reported on
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly operational risk reporting and creating materials to support and present on operation risk matters
- Involved in project management of initiates locally
- Review and challenger the activities of the first line of defense
- Act as the local SME for operational risk
- Promote a positive operational risk culture and involved in training to staff members on such matters
- Challenge and review the RCSA
- 5 plus years' experience in operational risk management in a financial institution
- Strong understanding of broader risk frameworks (credit, market, liquidity etc.) and risk management practices
- Experience with risk assessment practices including RCRA, ICAAP, RCSA
- Solid understanding of operational risk regulations in the asset management space and capital markets
- Previous leadership skills and ability to work in a highly complex environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.