Operational Risk Manager - Insurance | Dublin Centre
Would you like to be part of a new and growing team in Dublin City Centre? Do you have strong solvency II knowledge and experience? Are you seeking a challenge where you can roll up your sleeves and get stuck in and help shape the Group Operational Risk Management Function?
If so, then this Operational Risk Manager position might be the role for you! This permanent role reports directly to the Director, providing a large amount of exposure to Senior Management
This global company pride themselves with a positive and friendly culture, where individuals are praised and recognised for their hard work.
- Creation and maintenance of policies, procedures and methodologies for the risk management and internal control frameworks across the group
- Promote best risk practices across the group encouraging a positive risk culture
- Effective risk reporting for committees
- Continuous monitoring of risk culture across the business and following up on results with actions
- Develop and take responsibility for the setup of risk reporting templates and dashboard
- Partake in ad-hoc projects and represent Group Operational Risk function
- Leading the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) to ensure effective control frameworks are in place
- Consistently identifying risk or threats to the business through analysis and gathering of external information
- Strong solvency II knowledge and practical experience
- PRMIA Operational Risk Management Certificate or equivalent
- A few year experience working in an operational risk role/function
- Experience working in an international company would be a distinct advantage
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and build relationships across all levels within the business
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.