One of the leading tech companies in Dublin is looking to hire an experienced Operational Risk Management Analyst
Operational Risk Management Analyst - Credit Bureau Specialist
Description: Operational Risk Management Analyst - Credit Bureau Specialist
Job Description Summary
The Consumer Credit Risk FLOD Team is looking for an Operational Risk Management Analyst to join their team in Ireland. The role will consist of the implementation of a governance and control framework around our interaction with UK Credit Rating Agencies (CRAs).
* Implementation of Governance and Control Framework for UK Credit Bureau Reporting
* Build a robust Governance and Control Framework for the long term operation of UK Credit Bureau Reporting (including the writing of Policies, Standards, and SOP documentation)
* Strengthen current processes over ensuring the accuracy of CRA returns, by building a submission reconciliations process
* Build a testing and monitoring programme for all CRA submissions. Work with Product in building controls at design level to automate this process where possible
* Be cognisant of implementing a governance framework that can be easily adopted and implemented regionally and globally as programme expands
* Build a framework that can implement and effect change accurately, effectively and rapidly
* Incorporate Bureau Amendments into the submission reconciliation process, and the testing and monitoring framework as described above
* Incorporate communications processes with Bureaus into the framework
Exercise of CRA Amendments
* Become the main POC for the CRA Amendment process - including analyzing data populations, evaluating new status positions, preparing the amendment submission, interacting with the CRA Relationship Manager as required, informing the GM of the submission and obtain approval on costs, submitting the amendments /query responses, ensure that a receipt is received stating that the changes have been made.
Key Role in the Response and Management of queries from the Credit Bureaus
* Investigate and respond to queries in relation to data submissions received from CRAs
* Compile information in relation to the completion of SCOR questionnaires from Bureaus
* Act as main POC when submission format request are requested from the Bureau, and liaise with all parties involved to ensure that change process is seamless.
* Deal with ad hoc queries from CRAs as they arise
Support of Control Functions
* Actively support the work of the FOLD team in relation to Credit Bureau related projects - including, Customer Remediations and Expansion
* Support ad hoc requests from key stakeholders (ICP, Legal, Compliance, Testing, Monitoring, Customer Remediations, Product, Business) in relation to Credit Bureau Reporting
* Identify control gaps in current process, and share findings with ICP (Internal Control Partner)
To apply for this role, you should
* Have an in-depth knowledge of UK CRA/ Credit Bureau Reporting requirements
* Understand the requirements, implications and risks of the Rules of Repricocity, for a Credit Institution
* Ideally have a background in governance / control framework establishment/ implementation
* Have a good working knowledge of Tsys
* Have an understanding and awareness of data protection obligations under GDPR and general InfoSec best practice, as pertains to sharing Customer Data with a Third Party
* Understand the regulatory / legal duty to furnish correct information to Bureaus.
* Have at least 2 years' experience of working with CRA requirements
* Have previous experience working in a credit or credit supporting function
* Be deadline driven
* Have the ability to acquire and retain knowledge quickly and accurately
* Be a team player with strong written and verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
* Have analytical skills - you must be able to analyze data, identify trends and draw meaningful/accurate conclusions
* Have the ability to approach problems in a quantitative and qualitative manner, and partner with the business to understand their needs, and drive solutions specifically around issues
* Ability to handle and prioritize multiple initiatives.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.