Operational Risk Analyst | Insurance
There is a new permanent position available with a well-known insurance company here in Dublin. The Operational Risk Analyst will work as part of the wider risk team gaining a huge amount of experience and exposure.
This global company offer an excellent benefits package to aid a healthy work life balance and continuously ensuring you reach your potential. The Operational Risk Analyst will participate in ad-hoc projects along the way, obtaining excellent exposure to a variety of stakeholders.
This company are known for their positive and friendly culture who are eager to help their staff grow both personally and professionally.
- Active identification and analysis of operational risk events, ensuring appropriate logging and reporting of events in a timely manner
- Ensure operational risk internal policies and procedures are up to date at all times
- Update training material as required to ensure a positive risk culture is communicated efficiently across the various business lines
- Develop internal risk reports in a timely manner for presentation to the risk committee
- Building relationship across the departments to leverage resources and provide value add to all functions with regards to operational risk processes and procedures
- Carry out internal control procedures such as process walk through, assessment workshops, mitigation plan monitoring and key control testing
- Experience working in a risk and/or control environment within a financial services institution
- Third level education
- Strong analytical skills are essential
- Previous experience working in a control function (Compliance, Internal Audit, Risk Management)
- General insurance knowledge is beneficial
- Must have excellent report writing and communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.