Senior Manager Operational Oversight
This is an opportunity to join a global firm who are located in Dublin City Centre.
You will be responsible for the overall oversight of operational activities of the firms branches that are outsourced to the firm's other entities.
- Establish a framework that meets regulatory requirements for oversight and controls
- Create and maintain the first line of defence oversight framework
- Chair meetings regarding oversight to discuss outsourced activities across the firm's various entities
- You will be working with oversight managers across the world to ensure alignment of the oversight framework
- Be the point of contact for financial regulators and external auditors for issues relating to outsourced activities
- You will work closely with internal teams such as compliance, investment and risk
- Work alongside the vendor management ream
- Oversee and maintain group policies and procedures to ensure adherence to Ireland requirements
- Extensive experience in an oversight role
- Previous risk Management experience
- Experience in all aspects of global investments
- Strong relationship building skills
- A relevant professional qualification
- Ability to take ownership of delivery and self-motived.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.