Dublin based opportunity for a Project Manager with Finance background.
Our client is looking for practiced a project manager who has experience in projects which particularly worked on cost-effectiveness and process improvement developments. The successful candidate will need to be people orientated and have a strong communication base in order to run and process improvement implementations. The self-motivated individual will require strong financial knowledge particularly on aspects which impact organisation performance and company profit.
- Manage, develop and implement new process designs to improve the effectiveness of the organisations functions.
- Develop "as is" and "to be" process maps.
- Identify operational improvement opportunities.
- Safeguard process design and process improvement objectives and metrics are recognised, ensuring standards are followed in delivery.
- Follow on business reporting to monitor the effectiveness of process improvement implementation, monitoring and tracking KPI's.
- Provide training and coaching workshops to knowledge share problem-solving tools as a part of developing the organisation's sustainability.
- Deliver project deliverables within project constraints.
- Monitor project logs, project plans, risk & issue logs, etc.
- Manage financial aspects of the organisation by staffing tracking fees and communicating to project leaders.
- At least 3 years' experience in Business management environment.
- At least a 3rd level degree in a business, technology or project management field.
- Experience with Business Process Management tools.
- Professional certification.
- Experience of process improvement methodologies.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.