Online Sales Specialist
Online Sales Specialist - Midlands / remote access part week.
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for a newly formed role within a domestic focused assisted technology company in the midlands. We are looking for a talented Digital Online Sales Lead to drive the achievement of the sales plan for a range of products.
As the Online Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for the companies third-party Internet Reseller channels, several the top tier online sales channels across Europe.
In this role, you will focus on creating and maximizing the sales and profits across all assigned platforms, particularly one major online sales channel, where you will be the in-house expert and repository of knowledge of that platform changes and best practices.
- Analyse performance data and optimize campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic while maintaining a strong ROI.
- Analyse, execute, and optimize a keyword research strategy which identifies the most effective and targeted key phrases to drive traffic.
- Manage listings on the mains sales channel used Seller Central daily, including modifying and optimizing the listings according to company's marketing strategies.
- Monitor and analyse ASIN performance, rankings, ratings and customer reviews and make recommendations to enhance rankings and performance to drive sales.
- Perform detailed competitive analysis with intent to provide insights on potential new sources of traffic, closing any keyword gaps, and increasing our SERP positioning.
- Plan and allocate Amazon Advertising Console spend based on the analysis above.
- Understand and implement SEO best practices.
- Be the in-house expert and repository of knowledge of all Amazon platform changes and best practices, including compliance to Amazon selling policies and code of conduct; ensuring all accounts remain in compliance.
- Use appropriate Amazon follow-up tools to drive reviews and customer engagement.
- Work with Leadership Team and Marketing Team to develop winning messaging tactics based on test and learn experimentation.
- Partner with marketing team to enhance product titles, descriptions, categorization, images, and keywords for optimal performance, improving page rank and sales.
- Maintain knowledge of Amazon selling policies and code of conduct and ensure all accounts remain in compliance.
- Manage Amazon FBA and FBM inventory
- Participate in annual forecasts and budgeting
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Marketing degree required
- Master's degree preferred
- 5 + years successful experience in managing eCommerce sales and marketplace channels
- Experience in managing projects in partnership with internal teams to completion
- A self-starter and manager able to influence and lead.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
- Have successful experience managing Amazon Seller Central and FBA programs
- Demonstrated experience growing visibility and sales in the Amazon marketplace, preferably with existing brands and products
- Strong communication skills and an ability to contribute in a collaborative team environment across multiple departments.
- Strong project management skills, self-starter and accustomed to leading projects with little supervision
- A customer-oriented mindset, with an intense focus on understanding how and why customers buy one product over another online
- Deep understanding of how to win and maintain ownership of the Buy Box in a multiple marketplace seller environment
- Expert level experience in Amazon Seller Central, and Google Analytics and AdWords strategies
- Technically savvy, with proficiency in Excel (csv imports, pivot tables, and math functions)
- Have experience with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or other design software (preferred, but not required)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.