Online Sales Manager - Digital Sales and marketing - Dublin
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for Ireland's foremost producer construction framework products. The ideal sales candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment, and will have a strong sales and digital sales background.
- Oversee company international Online Shops from stock, pricing, marketing to sales
- Develop & implement sales strategy as well as marketing plan
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the support of company.
- Manage & forecast Marketing Budget
- Sales Order Life Cycle.
- Develop new markets & new product development
- Lead & manage team
- Sourcing new products to add to the online to store and grow online sales.
- Conduct market research activities / processes both internally and externally and report results to your managers.
- Experience working with Magento sites
- 3rd Level degree in Marketing or Business.
- 4+ years' experience working with E-commerce platform.
- Sales Experience.
- Team Management.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, SEO & PPC.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Analytics & Merchant Centre.
- Commercially driven and results focused.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.