A leading tech company in Dublin are currently hiring for an Online Sales Account Manager to join their team.
As an Account Manager on the Large Customer Sales team, you have the exciting opportunity to foster strong consultative relationships and deliver leading strategic perspective to our clients in MENA. A stong knowledge of online media combined with communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. You will anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach their critical audiences and achieve their marketing objectives.
- Identify and pitch advertising opportunities to assigned clients.
- Position the solutions strongly against offline and online competitors.
- Advise advertisers with media strategy recommendations.
- Proactively and creatively identify and address client challenges.
- Support assigned clients with ad campaign planning, execution, optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with advertising clients and agencies.
- Conduct detailed account and campaign analysis and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their performance goals and business growth. Periodically review clients' advertising investments and results.
- BA/BS degree
- 2-3 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media
- Expertise in managing digital advertising campaigns
- Experience working with retail and e-commerce businesses
- Ability to effectively deliver results in collaboration with multiple stakeholders across organizations and functions
- Detail oriented with the ability to plan, prioritise, and organise sales activities
- Ability to navigate complex stakeholder structures and build strong relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong ability to drive business results independently
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.