World's most popular search engine is searching for a recruiter with experience in a fast paced environment with spectacular stakeholder management experience.
Our client, the world's most popular search engine, is looking for a recruiter with 1+ years' experience to join a fast paced and exciting team. As an Online Channels Specialist, you will be part of an extremely unique team within the organization where you will get to start candidates off in their application journey, discover and interpret market trends, engage with stakeholders of all levels, and assist in improving the company's recruitment strategy as a whole.
- Utilize your client management skills to influence hiring strategies in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Position yourself as a SME and trusted advisor to your staffing partners and hiring managers.
- Monitor, review and take action on a high volumes of candidate resumes, accurately screening against defined criteria
- Partner closely with recruiters to derive mutually agreeable selection criteria, receive and action feedback, and deliver a high level of customer service every time
- Understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements to act as a resume evaluation expert for engineering and operations groups.
- Partner with recruiters, hiring managers and team members to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective screening process.
- Use data and analytics to inform decisions relating to hiring strategies, and ensure the best-fit candidates are applying for the most appropriate roles.
- Focus on continuous improvement by solving problems and producing solutions. Offer suggestions, new ideas or alternatives to improve or modify work processes.
- 1+ years' experience in recruitment (in-house or agency)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience with stakeholder management
- Comfort with data, market trends, and how to interpret them
- Scrappy, can do attitude who loves working in a team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.