Our client a leading multinational in the tech space is looking for an Office Coordinator to join the team.
The Ofﬁce Support Role will work very closely with and support the Data Center Site Coordinator to ensure all facets of the day-to-day operational needs are met.
This is a 3 month fulltime role based at A Data Center in Clonee, Co Meath.
- Assist Site Coordinator with day to day tactical work and ofﬁce support.
- Support the Site Coordinator in regards of visits and tours (internal and external).
- Event Support (internal and external).
- Support coordination of onsite catering.
- Support onsite branding (posters, Swag etc.)
- Help maintain relevant site documentation.
- Support the Site Coordinator in regards of activities for remote partner teams (Recruiting, PR, Learning & Development etc.)
- Support set-up, moves, and conﬁguration changes in the ofﬁce landscape.
- Support Site Coordinator with executing smaller site-speciﬁc ofﬁce projects.
- Perform regular checks and audits of all conference rooms and other ofﬁce areas, and work with involved teams as required to address issues seen.
- Assist with furniture inventory and ofﬁce refresh.
- Mail Distribution (package pick up) and desk drops.
- 1+ year experience working with ofﬁce support or equivalent role
- Ability to plan and organize your own work
- Event Planning
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Experience with Microsoft Ofﬁce suite (speciﬁcally Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Clear and effective communication
- High-level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle conﬁdential information
- Fluent in English
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.