An opportunity to take up a newly created role with a leading Global Healthcare brand
Our client, a leading Medical device company based in Galway, have a requirement for a Senior NPI Program Manager. This newly created role will oversee end to end management of select new product launches.
The NPI Senior Program Manager will be responsible for setting targets, exit requirements and deliverable for 6 NPI phases.
- Acts as global leader for cross-functional NPI project teams:
- Manages all activities from Ideation through product launch execution for high-priority products
- Responsible for NPI program definition and execution; defines deliverables and exit requirements for six NPI phases (Ideation, Concept, Feasibility, Development, Validation, Launch)
- Responsible for the strategy and implementation of NPI Phase Gate model to ensure cross-functional alignment prior to gate exit, prioritizing review of key strategic and financial measures to ensure best-in-class commercial execution
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement into NPI launch execution and seeks regular feedback from leadership and stakeholders
- Responsible for consolidating NPI Program Management updates for Global Portfolio Management Review and Executive S&OP
- Translates strategies into program/project plans
- Develops NPI project timeline and holds team accountable to critical milestone dates; highlights opportunities for acceleration; clearly communicates project delays and escalations
- Leads NPI Phase Gate Reviews: Ensures cross-functional alignment prior to gate exit, prepares materials, and facilitates meetings
- Measures and reports on time execution of launch activities.
- A Bachelor's Degree which could include supply chain, engineering, science, IT or business disciplines
- 7 or more years of experience in Project Management, Operations, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or related function, preferably in medical device, pharmaceutical or consumer products
- One or more professional certifications or equivalent experience (e.g. PMP)
- Experience in program management of new product through the development and product life-cycle processes
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.