NPI Engineer - Wexford, Ireland
The worlds largest medical device outsource (MDO) manufacturer is seeking a NPI Engineer for there site in Wexford.
Competitive Salary and Benefits package on offer.
- You will be responsible for managing and implementing the introduction of new products and processes into the facility.
- You will be an excellent communicator, possess strong organisational, co-ordination skills.
- You may be required to lead or support initiation, planning, execution and monitoring/control of assigned projects and general requests if required.
- The NPI Engineer may also be required to run or participate in customer driven projects with customer teams where customer focus and clear communication will be a necessity.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to communicate and work with people inside and outside the Department as necessary to execute these responsibilities.
- Ability to train and lead assigned team members.
- Ability to understand and follow appropriate Departmental policies, procedures, practices and to understand inter-relationships of people and functions.
- Knowledge of manufacturing operations, systems and project management, including procurement, inventory control, quality control, production planning and control, test and inspection, layout.
- Knowledge of engineering theories, methods and work measurement techniques.
- Ability to apply engineering methods to deliver assigned projects to scope, schedule and cost baselines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking role.
- Knowledge of guidewire manufacture and use is a distinct advantage.
- Ability to manage projects effectively.
- Awareness of personal effectiveness
- Leadership skill training beneficial
- Level 8 Engineering degree, or equivalent qualification.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role.
Medical Devices, NPI Engineer, New Product Introduction Engineer, Medical Devices Engineer, Problem Solving, Continuous Improvement, Engineering roles in Wexford, Engineering roles in Waterford, Engineering roles in Wicklow, Engineering roles in Carlow, Engineering roles in Laois, Engineering roles in Kildare.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.