We are currently seeking an experienced NPI Engineer with Electronic Engineering experience
Our client is an engineering and design company with over 25 years of experience developing innovative communications solutions.
This position will be filled by an excellent engineer who will in turn be rewarded with exposure to all areas of product design. If you are interested in working with innovative technologies and a uniquely interesting customer base, in a friendly team environment, this could be the role for you.
- Form a Technical link between the Design Team both Mechanical and Electrical, and the Production Department and external contract manufacturers
- Create and manage the BOM's for all products
- Manage and oversee the transfer of products from design through to production
- Manage the Engineering Release and Engineering Change Order processes for new and existing products
- Have responsibility for all assembly / test instructions issued to production
- A willingness to travel to external contract manufacturing sites
The Education & Experience Requirement:
- Must hold a Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent Degree
- Ideally would have experience in telecommunications industry
- Strong proven background in Technical/NPI based role
- Must be able to work on their own with minimum supervision
- Excellent Project Management Skills needed
- Full clean driver's license
- Ideally would have experience with SAP / SAP Business One or equivalent
- Experience with JIRA would be an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.