New Product Introduction Coordinator - Galway (18 Month FTC)
New Product Introduction Coordinator - Galway
Our client is now recruiting the position of New Product Introduction Coordinator. The successful candidate will play a critical role in the introduction of new products. They will liaise closely with cross functional teams. As well as teams throughout Europe, Asia and the US.
- Manage the New Product Introduction (NPI) through the launch process until Product is released for sale. Ensure approvals from required functions.
- Ensure that products are scoped and delivered in a way that supports the company's sales and margin objectives
- Provide written agenda and update on actions for all open NPIs at least 24 hours in advance of weekly meeting with all stakeholders
- Chair and manage weekly NPI meetings and share agreed actions to all stakeholders post the meeting
- Manage NPI Mailbox on daily basis and ensure queries are responded to within 24 hours.
- Manage NPIs and ensure all documents and approvals are loaded.
- Publish and develop NPI KPIs/reports as required by manager on a monthly and weekly basis
- Coordinate with Master Data Materials team members in ensuring the right setups.
- Review NPI process for continuous improvement to meet regulatory, functional and business needs.
- Review and update the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions to ensure their accuracy reflects the day-to-day business process.
- Manage QI/CAPAs arising from the NPI process to required timelines.
- Provide support to Master Data team as and when requested by MD Manager
- 2-3 years relevant experience within a similar role in the Pharma/Medical Device industry with a multinational background across multiple locations.
- Strong understanding of Regulation/GMP around Medical device industry.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and work to resolve with stakeholders across functions
- Deadline focused with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work on own initiative, motivated, self-starter and Team player.
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbally and written
- Excellent admin and IT skills, proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of SAP or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.