If you're an experienced Network Security Engineer looking for a new challenge in Cork, don't delay applying below for his exciting role.
In this role you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of network security policies, standards and hardening guidelines for networks and technologies connected to and/or protecting internal environments.
Focus will be on protection and security of:
- Network devices such as (not limited to): routers, switches, firewalls, DHCP and DNS.
- Network and Datacenters (e.g. network access, network and DC segmentation).
- Operational Technology systems
- Provide subject matter expertise and support solution shaping in the field of IT Network and Industrial Control System (ICS) Security.
- Understand and assess security policies, standards, propose hardening guidelines for IT and OT networks
- The role will assess current protection level of the networks, infrastructure and Industrial Control Systems and the compliance of these assets towards Clients policies, standards and applicable legislation.
- The role will support projects, assess the effectiveness of the security of the network, and OT environments.
- Understand, research, design and develop secure implementations of technology solutions, and oversee large rollouts of the same.
- 6+ years' experience in network systems administration
- 3+ years ICS/OT experience
- Solid knowledge of security of SCADA/PLC network, industrial domain know-how, protocols and devices
- Expert in network devices (e.g. routers, switches, load balancers, DNS, DHCP) and proven track record of successful IT project contribution from concept to completion 6+ years of specialization in Network Security technologies including NAC, firewalls, wired and wireless security
- 4-year degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field or equivalent experience
- Cyber Security and/or network related certifications (s) such as CISSP, ISSAP, GCED, CCNA Security, Firewall certifications are a great asset, not required with proven experience
Valid working visa essential - no sponsorship on offer
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.