- Responsible for all activities related to the creation and maintenance of a production plan in the system that reflects supply priorities for assigned brands and resources. Ensures orders are prioritized by firming orders outside the network planning boundary. Ensures plan is in agreement with service levels, supply requirements (i.e. days of supply, safety stock, appropriate raw material and supply plans, etc.), site capacity strategies, cross-site planning, alerts, and identified constraints..
- Review high-level supply requirements
- ID bulk/API supply issues and proposed plan changes;
- Conduct weekly meeting with Site Planner to discuss priorities and to monitor / control schedule break-ins
- Monitor month-on-month demand changes for assigned brands
- Liaise with markets/hubs and FG sites to interrogate and verify demand changes; ID root causes; Ensure system requirements up to date
- Prepare rough cut capacity projections for assigned resources
- Prepare analysis of distributed supply requirements for cross-site discussion; Drive cross-site calls, flagging shortage risks and agree any plan updates
- Monitor bulk/API requirements
- Develop a bulk allocation plan
- Track root causes and prioritize remediation and prevention actions
- Site Planning Team
- Project Management Teams
- Finance, Engineering and EHS (Environment, Health & Safety)
- PGS Planning Teams (upstream/downstream sites)
- Brand Supply Leads
- QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Education:Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering or Science. Special courses, workshops or seminars related to Materials Management. APICS certifications are desirable.
- Prefer minimum of 5 years of related manufacturing material management experience
- Prefer minimum 2 years of direct production planning experience in pharmaceutical environment
- Requires strong knowledge of production / capacity / distribution planning, shop floor control, inventory control
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.