12 month FTC now open in Cork for an experienced Network Engineer to work in a project based environment
Are you an experienced Network Engineer looking for a new challenge in Cork? Want to work in a project based environment, that will see you leading a team of Network Engineers? I currently have a 12 month FTC open in Cork, which has strong opportunity to extend further.
In this role, you will lead a team and be hands on with all Network requirements. You should be CCNA or CCNP certificated so you fully understand the functionality of the Network and the requirements.
Not only will you will be responsible for the day to day running of the network, but you will lead and encourage the team too.
Key Characteristics are:
· Vendor Management - Ensure key vendors are delivering services to a high standard - in line with contracts and service commitments
· Lead a team of 5 Network Specialists to support delivery of service and project requirements from the business.
· Manage Team on a day to day basis.
· Provide Technical Guidance and oversight
· Strong Technical skillset e.g. Advanced CCNA/CCNP would be advantageous
· Strong Understanding of Cisco Networks/Avaya Telephony
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.